OsteoThai Course with David Lutt
Principles & General Overview
23rd – 28th June 2022
This dense and colorful course brings us into the universe of Osteothai. We learn the osteopathic principles on which are based all the techniques used in Osteothai. Thus it gives the opportunity to the student to get a general overview of the different classes:
- Articular peripherical system (ankle, knee, hip…)
- Treatment of the spine (lower back pain, approach of the cervical region)
- Visceral system and its relations with the pelvic ball
- Setting free the breathing process
- Approach of the craniosacral system (what is the Primary Respiratory Movement and how to feel it?)
- Working with the fascia
Precise and powerful techniques will be taught to adapt your massage to the needs of your westerner patients.
During this 5-day course, we will focus on :
- UNDERSTANDING OSTEOPATHIC PRINCIPLES
- LEARNING PRECISE AND POWERFUL OSTEOTHAI TECHNIQUES
- KEEPING ON DEVELOPING OUR TOUCH
- THERAPEUTIC TARGETS
- IMPORTANCE OF THE INTEGRATION
David is a licensed osteopath combining his expertise and love of osteopathy, Thai-yoga massage and zen shiatsu. He is the co-founder of Osteothai and initiator of Dynamic Thai Massage. David is also titular of a University degree in “Philosophy
He’s spent 4 years living in Asia (India and Thailand) immersing himself in yoga, shiatsu, Vipassana meditation and traditional Thai massage. In Thailand, he studied mainly under Asokananda and Ajahn Chaiyuth Priyasith, who was and is still his real inspiration.
In France, he always keeps on going with passion on his osteopathic path, inspired by the work of Pierre Tricot, Joerg Schuerpf, Bruno Ducoux and Bernard Darraillans. He runs Thai massage and Osteothai courses all over the world, including Thailand and Japan. And his love for movement, rhythm and fluidity makes him enjoy capoeira, freediving and… football!
Learn more about David here.
06:00 Wake up gong
06:15 – 07:00 Morning meditation
07:00 – 08:30 Yoga/movement
08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast (in Summer beach swim sometimes)
10:00 – 13:30 Main class – Session 1
13:30 – 15:30 Lunch & siesta
15:30 – 19:00 Main class – Session 2
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner