5-Day Yoga Detox & Movement Retreat with Julia & Pascal
26th – 31st July 2021
“Movement is my medicine, my meditation, my metaphor and my method, a living language we can rely upon to tell us the truth about who we are, who we are with and where we are going. There is no dogma in the dance.”
– Gabrielle Roth
Celebrating 5 days of Yoga, Movement & Thai Yoga Massage to reset, restore and revitalize your body-mind-soul connection.
Combining the ancient practices from the east with the modern approach from the west this Retreat is designed to reconnect you with the innate wisdom of your body and to equip you with the tools you need to use the body awareness to create a powerful shift towards unbound freedom and spaciousness.
Leaving behind the clutter of everyday life this retreat is designed to reset your system addressing all your layers with rejuvenating practices that have proven their power manyfold.
- Creative Vinyasa Flows for the physical body (Anandamayakosha)
- Conscious Breathing exercises for the energetic body (Pranamayakosha)
- Journaling exercises to reflect upon habits and perception (Manomayakosha)
- Philosophy and communication tools for the intellectual body (Vijnanamayakosha)
- Deep relaxation and meditation techniques for the soul (Anandamayakosha)
Not only will you dive into these practices kickstart your system to let go of any accumulated toxins on a physical/cellular level, but also release the tension in the mind, the intellect, by consciously dropping any limiting belief and outdated behavior. We will be swimming in the ocean, exploring movement as a community and sweating in the steam bath. Nourishing our bodies with a delicious vegan & vegetarian buffet this retreat will invite and ignite change on all levels in a safe and fun environment.
- Beach trips
- Slacklining & movement exploration
- Yoga & Meditation
- Philosophy and personal reflection
- AcroYoga for every level
- Kirtan & Thai Yoga Massage
- Ιndividual practice sessions and movement consultations
We will be swimming in the ocean, exploring movement as a community and sweating in the steam bath. Nourishing our bodies with a delicious vegan & vegetarian buffet this Retreat will invite and ignite change on all levels in a safe and fun environment.
- Accommodation in a shared 3-4 beds room (double and single room available with additional charge)
- 3 holistic, delicious & nutritious vegan/vegetarian meals per day
- Daily rituals for self-development and inquiry
- 2,5h Vinyasa Yoga class in the morning
- 2h movement session in the afternoon
- Pool & steam bath
- Trips to the beach
You will leave the retreat with a plan that is not given to you by someone but designed by you and born from experiencing what your body and mind needs to feel ease, strength, compassion and freedom.
Come prepared to be transformed.
Julia is a well-known yoga & Thai Yoga teacher and shares her passion in trainings, retreats & workshops worldwide.
It is the group dynamics, the communication tools and techniques of her style of yoga, that brings people back to their full potential.
Pascal is a sports scientist and Yoga teacher, combining the wisdom of the east with modern science and ideas.
With over 20 years of experience in competitive sports, it was Yoga & healing arts that brought him back to a healthy and balanced relationship to movement. Ever since that moment, Pascal is guiding people into movement explorations and the awareness of Yoga and movement practice.
7:30 – 8:30: MORNING PRACTICE – mental training & meditation
10:00 – 13:30: SESSION I – yoga & movement
16:00 – 18:30: SESSION II – healing arts & personalized practice
20:30: EVENING CIRCLE